Sept. 3, 1976: Viking 2 Lands on Mars
This rocky panoramic scene is the second picture of the Martian surface that was taken by Viking Lander 2 shortly after touchdown on Sept. 3, 1976 at 3:58 p.m. PDT (Earth received time).
September 03, 2015
via NASA http://ift.tt/1Vz1YDo
You are Not Logged In
- Funny Bricks: Recommended For Children!
- Scarecrow at the Pumpkin Patch
- Chicken Attack and other Costume Ideas
- Hue animation studio
- Stetson Strings Cello Materials
- Request a Quote by way of GigSalad
Below Header Blog Stats
- 8,111 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email