Mustard Greens, Broccoli, Kale, and Chard love the Elephant Compost in the Winter Garden. We did not water much at all. The combination of rain and the moisture retention of the Elephant Compost has made for a low maintenance experience. Click the photos below to enlarge!
You are Not Logged In
- Funny Bricks: Recommended For Children!
- Scarecrow at the Pumpkin Patch
- Chicken Attack and other Costume Ideas
- Hue animation studio
- Stetson Strings Cello Materials
- Request a Quote by way of GigSalad
Below Header Blog Stats
- 8,127 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email